What is ManageEngine SQLDBManager Plus?
ManageEngine SQLDBManager Plus is an Microsoft SQL Server availability and performance monitoring software that helps DBAs ensure high availability and performance for their critical SQL servers. It provides a holistic view of production databases in place and helps database administrators (DBAs) track database usage, help in capacity planning and troubleshoot any performance related issues, ensuring 24x7 uptime.
How can ManageEngine SQLDBManager Plus help you?
ManageEngine SQLDBManager Plus can help you monitor the performance of the SQL Server including the host server of the database in question. The SQL Server performance management capability includes host monitoring, memory monitoring, session monitoring, jobs monitoring, backup monitoring, query performance monitoring, custom query monitoring, database & replication monitoring, cluster monitoring and capability to generate out-of-the-box audit reports.
In case of any performance related issue, its intuitive web console allows you to drill down to the issue quickly and troubleshoot it with ease. It also allows you to generate reports for production databases. These steps help in reducing finger pointing and improves the overall quality of service to end users.
- Monitor availability, performance and health of SQL Servers
- Easy-to-use multi-user web client to access monitoring data
- Agentless monitoring of SQL Servers in your enterprise
- Detect performance degradations before they impact users
- Drill-down to bottlenecked component through powerful RCA engine
- Critical trend analysis through comprehensive management reports