Virtualization can vastly improve efficiency, free up resources, and cut costs. But you can't afford to sacrifice performance, security, and existing investments. And as you plan for future technologies like cloud and containers, it's important to build common services that use your virtualization investment while avoiding vendor lock-in. So what if you could virtualize both your servers and workstations, manage them from 1 simple interface, and build a foundation for future technologies on your terms—without compromise?
Red Hat Virtualization with guests combines Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Virtualization in 1 package for less.
Take complexity and application processing latency out of your implementation. Go beyond bare metal and virtualize more resource-intensive workloads on fewer servers. Requiring no modification with better synchronization, Red Hat Virtualization is a natural choice for virtualized Linux workloads.
Performance that's as good as bare metal
Support for up to 480 logical CPUs and up to 6TB of memory per virtual machine (VM)
Record-setting SPECvirt_sc2013 benchmark results, including highest overall performance and highest number of well-performing VMs on a single server
Up to 95% to 140% performance gains for real-world enterprise workloads like SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Exchange
Robust Microsoft Exchange performance and high I/O throughput in Oracle database workloads
Consolidation ratios of 850+ VMs with enterprise workloads running on a single server
Only Red Hat Virtualization (formerly Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization) offers complete enterprise virtualization management for servers and technical workstations on the same infrastructure. Built on Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, it delivers reliable business agility and continuity for critical Linux and Microsoft Windows workloads at the scale you need. And because it's part of Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, you can prepare for the cloud for a much lower cost than proprietary virtualization solutions.
Datacenter management is overwhelming. But Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat CloudForms provide 1 easy-to-use management environment for your entire multihypervisor virtualization infrastructure—including provisioning, deployment, and analysis. Manage tens, hundreds, or thousands of physical and virtual servers as easily as 1, and more accurately forecast hardware resources.
Get more flexibility and choice than with closed, proprietary solutions. Based on open standards, Red Hat Virtualization supports Linux and Windows environments, and enterprise applications like Oracle and SAP, freeing you from vendor lock-in. Red Hat Virtualization lets you build a foundation for future technologies such as cloud and containers. Plus, our extensive independent hardware vendor (IHV) and independent software vendor (ISV) ecosystem has plenty of hardware and software that already integrate with your environment.
With Red Hat, security doesn't cost extra. sVirt and SELinux provide kernel-level protection against hypervisor and guest exploits. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and earlier versions, including the KVM hypervisor, are Common Criteria EAL 4+ certified. And all security features are easy to use, administer, and manage, helping you:
• Protect multiple tenants.
• Fix critical vulnerabilities fast—most within 1 day.
• Protect data at rest or moving across the network.
• Reduce exposure with strict permissions.
• Simplify auditing with the complete separation of guests.
• Protect against malicious software attacks with cryptography.
Red Hat Virtualization is a component of Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, which lets you build and manage private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). Red Hat Virtualization provides common underlying services and management technologies for traditional virtualization workloads while providing an on-ramp to high-level cloud functionality based on OpenStack®.
By virtualizing with Red Hat, you're laying the foundation for a seamless path to your private and open hybrid cloud implementations.
Only Red Hat lets you virtualize workstations on the same infrastructure as servers at no added cost, giving you:
• A seamless user experience. The powerful SPICE remote protocol delivers a user experience that's nearly indistinguishable from that of a local PC workstation.
• Security. By moving workstation environments off disparately located desktop PCs into a centrally controlled datacenter, you safeguard company data and comply with strict government regulations.
• Centralized management from 1 vendor. Red Hat Virtualization Manager is a feature-rich workstation virtualization management system with advanced capabilities for physical host servers and workstations, VM guests, and everything in between.
Red Hat Virtualization is a lower-cost alternative to expensive proprietary solutions, leaving room in your budget for other initiatives. You can deploy more virtualized servers today and—with a quicker return on investment (ROI)—install your next virtualization project sooner.
Ways you can save:
1. Save up to 50% to 75% over proprietary alternatives
2. Low-cost, high-value subscriptions include new releases at no extra charge.
3. Lower operational costs can lead to upfront subscription costs being paid off in as little as 7 months.
4. Consolidate and virtualize onto fewer systems to help reduce the number of IT staff needed.
5. Faster time to deployment reduces total cost of ownership (TCO).
Call us at +91 9025 66 55 66 to know more about our Software, Hardware & Service offerings!