AI, Mobile, Deception, EDR, Hardening
Symantec Endpoint Security for the Cloud Generation
Safeguard your most confidential data through secure access and keep your employees productive, wherever they are.
How Do I Simplify My Stack Without Losing the Protections I Need?
By reducing complexity and the number of vendors in your security stack.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, EDR, Deception, and Hardening with a single agent.
- Secure your entire ecosystem from every attack with an intuitive cloud-based console.
- Fully protect all your mobile devices, including BYOD, by simply downloading the SEP Mobile public app.
How Do I Keep Ransomware From Crippling My Business?
With the world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security.
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Detect threats more accurately with the largest civilian global intelligence network—175 million endpoints at your service.
- Utilize an adaptive endpoint architecture with endpoint detection and response (EDR), Hardening, and Deception via a single agent.
How Do I Secure My Mobile Workforce, Even Their BYODs?
By extending your security outside the perimeter to protect all your mobile devices—managed and unmanaged.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile adds unprecedented threat visibility and protection for all mobile devices.
- Block malware processes and installation of malicious apps.
- Protect your devices from compromised Wi-Fi networks.
- Reduce risk from zero-day attacks and other unpatched vulnerabilities.
How Do I Keep Incident Investigation and Response From Bleeding Me Dry?
By keeping attacks from turning into breaches with powerful EDR capabilities already built into SEP 14.
Detect, isolate, and eliminate intrusions across all endpoints using AI, automated incident generation, and unparalleled threat intelligence.
How Can I Maximize My Existing Security?
With Integrated Cyber Defense—both our products and other vendors'
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure such as web and email gateways.
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
- Visualize threat data alongside other security information using prebuilt SIEM apps for Splunk and IBM QRadar.
How Can I Protect My Endpoints Given My Limited Resources?
By using the power of the cloud.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud delivers security-as-a-service to protect PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and servers.
- Stops ransomware, zero-day threats, and other sophisticated attacks with the same multilayered technologies protecting the largest enterprises.
- Delivers full protection with less to manage, saving IT resources and money.
How Can I Stay Out of the Headlines by Not Missing a Critical Patch?
By securing diverse operating systems, devices, and applications with Symantec Endpoint Management.
- Manage vulnerabilities to reduce risk.
- Configure, deploy, and update devices to maintain security.
- Patch Microsoft products and 50 other leading applications.
- Automate processes to reduce costs and complexity.